Quick Links

NJ Outline 7-29c.png


Having a problem in your New Jersey common-interest community?

Contact Us Directly

"We're here to help."


(9:30 am to 9 pm)


Find Your New Jersey State Legislators


COVID-19 Bulletin
For your health and safety as owners in CIHCs, please review the FEDERAL HIPAA Law.


How does New Jersey's Department of Community Affairs (DCA) handle complaints? What can the state do if I'm having trouble with my association? You'll find the answers to these questions and many more in this handy Q&A.
Read this Homeowner Q&A from the DCA


Read Our Latest Newsletter

The Radburn Law: New Homeowners' Rights!

Analysis of the "Radburn Law" and Regulations

Text of the "Radburn Law"

Simple CIHC logo.jpg


© 2021 by C-IHC


(9:30 am to 9 pm)

Zoom also available!